DEWALT Model DWS780DWX726
Miter Saw with rolling saw stand retails for ~$800 plus tax. Rent it from us for as little as $41.
- Top of the line DEWALT 12 in. double bevel sliding compound miter saw with rolling saw stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor delivers extended power
- Integrated XPS cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut-line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel-angle adjustments accurate and easy (bevels from 0 Degree-49 Degree right and left)
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Back-fence design cuts up to 2 x 16 dimensional lumber at 90 Degrees and 2 x 12 lumber at 45 Degrees
- Gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Dual horizontal steel rails w/ innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Rolling Saw Stand has a 300 lb weight capacity, 3-position pneumatic-assisted raising and lowering, and supports materials up to 8'
Frequently Asked Questions (if your question is not addressed here, check the bottom of the home page)
- Is a deposit required prior to the start of this service? There are some unfortunate realities to modern society that we need to protect ourselves from, so we do require a pre-authorization on a credit or debit card of your choosing in the amount of $200. This is simply a hold on that account for a set amount, but no money is actually withdrawn. Upon completion of service, that hold will be removed and you'll pay using your preferred means (cash, venmo, debit, or credit).
- How much does everything weigh? The miter saw weighs 57 lbs, and the stand weighs 67 lbs. Both are highly durable, yet very mobile in this configuration.