Steam cleaner w/ accessories retails for ~$1,094 plus tax. Rent it from us for as little as $44.
The reason quality steam cleaners are so expensive is because the extreme temperature swings of the water running through it puts major stress on the parts. So to make a steam cleaner that will last for more than just a few uses, a lot of engineering and more expensive materials are needed. Thus, while you can buy a far cheaper steam cleaner than this would cost if purchased, we can guarantee it won't last very long. Quality AND durability doesn't come cheap. So this is a perfect candidate for rental instead of purchase.
(1) 10' detachable hose w/ towel clip
(2) 16 1/4" extension rods
(1) large triangular brush w/ towel clips
(1) large rectangular floor brush for steam mopping
(1) steam squeegee for windows/mirrors
(1) single-hole steam lance for brush attachments
(1) steam scraper
(1) steam plunger for bathroom sink drains
(1) nylon detail brush
(1) brass detail brush
(1) stainless steel detail brush
(1) round detail brush
(1) small triangular brush for corners, etc.
(1) water refill bottle
Frequently Asked Questions (if your question is not addressed here, check the bottom of the home page)
- Is a deposit required prior to the start of this service? There are some unfortunate realities to modern society that we need to protect ourselves from, so we do require a $200 pre-authorization on a credit or debit card of your choosing. This is simply a hold on that account for a set amount, but no money is actually withdrawn. Upon completion of service, that hold will be removed and you'll pay using your preferred means (cash, venmo, debit, or credit).