DEWALT Model DWE7491RS
Table Saw with rolling saw stand retails for ~$550 plus tax. Rent it from us for as little as $39.
- Top of the line DEWALT 10 in. Jobsite Table Saw with rolling saw stand
- Rip Capacity: 32 1/2" right of blade, 22" left of blade
- 15 amp Motor generating 4800 RPM quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 10", 24-tooth carbide blade
- 3-1/8" depth-of-cut at 90° and 2-1/4" at 45°
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- 21-7/8" X 26 - 3/8" table provides superior material support
- 2-1/2" Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Onboard storage system provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gage, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use
Frequently Asked Questions (if your question is not addressed here, check the bottom of the home page)
- Is a deposit required prior to the start of this service? There are some unfortunate realities to modern society that we need to protect ourselves from, so we do require a $200 pre-authorization on a credit or debit card of your choosing. This is simply a hold on that account for that amount, but no money is actually withdrawn. Upon completion of service, that hold will be removed and you'll pay using your preferred means (cash, venmo, debit, or credit).